Sliders on Special!
Chef Jeff Mauro’s BBQ joint is offering a slider trio for a limited time: three sliders with your choice of mulberry-smoked chicken or hickory-smoked pork shoulder, both slow-cooked and hand-pulled.
Topped with a signature Pork & Mindy’s sauce, they’re $9. Add a side to make it $10.
Corned Beef Reuben Panini on Rye
The Sandwich Shop’s Reuben ($7) is a deli fan’s dream, stacked with corned beef, Swiss cheese, Thousand Island Dressing, pickles and slaw on rye bread.
Check-In on Yelp and Receive a Free Beverage
Simply check-in to Forum 55 on Yelp and show a Forum 55 worker to receive your complimentary Coke, Pepsi, or Dr. Pepper product.
Receive a Free Bottle of Water with a $12 Purchase at the Community Garden
Keep the New Year's resolution going strong with some fresh greens at our Community Garden -- one of the largest salad bars in the city. With a minimum $12 purchase you receive a 20oz bottle of Smart Water.
Community Garden Happy Hour at 2PM
One of the largest salad bars in the city, our Community Garden is Forum 55's most popular attraction. We're returning the love by offering 10% off all salads from 2-2:30PM.
All Sodas in Monroe Street Market Now $1.75
Stay refreshed at Monroe Street Market with our selection of 20oz sodas, all now $1.75.
And stop by from 10-11am for soda Happy Hour for $1 drinks!
Here's what we're serving up this week at our Community Garden:
- Monday: Classic Beef Chili, Hearty Cabbage and Vegetable Soup, Cream of Chicken and Wild Rice
- Tuesday: Pulled Chicken Tinga Chili, Pork Pozole Rojo, Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
- Wednesday: Pork Chili Verde, Homestyle Chicken Noodle,Cream of Tomato Basil
- Thursday: Classic Turkey Chili, Vegetable Minestrone, Split Pea with Ham
- Friday: Smoked Brisket Chili, Chicken, Ginger and Lemongrass, Cream of Broccoli Cheddar