Corned Beef Reuben Panini on Rye
The Sandwich Shop’s Reuben ($7) is a deli fan’s dream, stacked with corned beef, Swiss cheese, Thousand Island Dressing, pickles and slaw on rye bread.
Check-In on Yelp and Receive a Free Beverage
Simply check-in to Forum 55 on Yelp and show a Forum 55 worker to receive your complimentary Coke, Pepsi, or Dr. Pepper product.
Receive a Free Bottle of Water with a $12 Purchase at the Community Garden
Keep the New Year's resolution going strong with some fresh greens at our Community Garden -- one of the largest salad bars in the city. With a minimum $12 purchase you receive a 20oz bottle of Smart Water.
Community Garden Happy Hour at 2PM
One of the largest salad bars in the city, our Community Garden is Forum 55's most popular attraction. We're returning the love by offering 10% off all salads from 2-2:30PM.
All Sodas in Monroe Street Market Now $1.75
Stay refreshed at Monroe Street Market with our selection of 20oz sodas, all now $1.75.
And stop by from 10-11am for soda Happy Hour for $1 drinks!
Escape the cold with our weekly rotation of soups. Here's what we're serving up this week at our Community Garden:
- Monday: Classic Beef Chili, Vegetable Minestrone, Cream of Chicken and Dumpling
- Tuesday: Classic Turkey Chili, Korean Kimchi Kongnamul Soup, Cream of Mushroom
- Wednesday: Vegetarian Three-Bean Chili, Curried Beef and Lentil Soup, Turkey Pot Pie Bisque
- Thursday: Smoked Brisket Chili, Chicken Pozole, Cream of Asparagus
- Friday: Pork Chili Verde, Chicken, Kale and White Bean, Corn and Green Chile Bisque